Ideas for Play at Home #2
18 Mar 2020
Making music instruments at home is really easy, lots of fun and inexpensive. Please make sure younger children are supervised.
- Fill a number of bottles with a different amount of water.
- Add coloured dye to each bottle
- Use wooden spoons or sticks to make a different sound on each bottle
- 1 box
- 6-10 rubber bands
- Remove the lid from the box.
- Stretch rubber bands around the open part of the box (or even around the lid itself).Pluck the rubber bands and have fun!
- Place small handful rice in empty can (make sure can has smooth edges)
- Cut the end off a balloon and stretch over the can
- Secure the balloon with a rubber band
Copyright Smile-A-Mile Fun Bus and Toy Library. Please seek our permission prior to reproducing this article in any way but feel free to link
directly to this page if you wish to use this content.